2007-2019 RAM Chassis Cab Owner's Manual
The RAM automotive brand offers a wide variety of commercial and non-commercial trucks and pickups. In 2019, the Chassis Cab chassis was introduced, on which several body types are installed: 3500, 4500, 5500 (respectively, 3rd, 4th and 5th class on the American truck scale). This modification of the chassis has high strength and reliability, as well as a large load capacity of 5.7 tons. The gross weight is 19.5 tons, and the car can also transport a trailer weighing up to 16 tons.
Features 2019 RAM Chassis Cab
Among the main features of this car are the following points:
1. Rich and functional interior, identical to the interior of the RAM 1500 model. Here you will see comfortable seats, adjustable and heated. In the center of the front panel is a large 12-inch touchscreen monitor. The decoration uses premium materials.
2. A large number of technological solutions aimed at safety and comfort. Among the main systems that make the car so popular are: blind spot monitoring system, emergency braking assistant, forward collision avoidance, adaptive cruise control and so on.
3. Stylish look that will delight every “automotive gourmet”. In the external design – the use of chrome parts, nameplates. RAM Chassis Cab makes passers-by turn around, pleasantly surprising with its design and size.
2019 RAM Chassis Cab is equipped with two types of engines:
1. Diesel turbocharged 6.7-liter 6-cylinder. Gives out 360 horsepower and 1083 Nm. It is one of the most powerful diesel engines in this vehicle segment.
2. Gasoline turbocharged 6.4-liter V8. Gives out 410 horsepower and 581 Nm.
The engines have a cylinder deactivation function to save fuel when the vehicle does not require high power. Transmission is standard 8-speed automatic on the 3500 and 6-speed automatic on the 4500 and 5500 models.