2021 RAM 1500 Laramie Owner's Manual
Stylish, big, powerful and attractive 2021 RAM 1500 Laramie was introduced in 2018 after 10 years of production of the previous model. RAM 1500 Laramie received a lot of innovations that made it possible to compete not only with cars in the same class – now the brand competes with many classic SUVs. At the same time, the model pleases with a large number of elements made of durable steel.
2021 RAM 1500 Laramie features
The car received many changes in the visual aspect. Chrome details, narrow LED headlights in front, a three-level hood (it was designed to increase aerodynamics), neat lines under the windows. All this makes the car more modern and attractive in appearance. At the back, the optics have practically not changed and are recognizable.
There are also a lot of changes inside the cabin:
• The front seats received heating and several directional electric adjustments;
• Between the deflectors there is a large monitor that allows you to adjust the climate and other systems of the car;
• There is a wide armrest between the seats, both in front and behind;
• There are many natural wood elements in the cabin;
• Fabric upholstery is offered in the basic configuration, and leather upholstery in the top version. There are several interior color schemes;
• Speeds are switched with the help of a small washer located behind the steering wheel. All-wheel drive of the car is also configured here;
• In general, the salon has become more comfortable and stylish.