2023 RAM 1500 Big Horn Owner's Manual
The RAM 1500 Big Horn pickup with excellent off-road characteristics is one of the leaders in its segment. Powerful, beautiful, daring. There are black inserts in the exterior and interior, and the interior is covered with premium textiles. In this car, everything is done so that the driver and passengers are as comfortable as possible.
4 types of engines are installed on the RAM 1500 Big Horn:
1. Turbo diesel 3.6 liters (260 horsepower).
2. Gasoline 3.6 liters (303 horsepower).
3. Petrol 5.7 liters (395 horsepower).
4. Improved gasoline 5.7 liter (395 horsepower).
There are models with rear-wheel drive and all-wheel drive. The transmission is an 8-band automatic that allows you to drive the car easily and comfortably. There are several modes of operation of the transmission that will allow you to operate the car to the maximum of its capabilities.
The manufacturer offers several different types of RAM 1500 Big Horn body:
• Standard with one and a half cabin;
• Standard with double cabin;
• Short with a double cabin.
Features of the RAM 1500 Big Horn
First of all, considering the size and weight of the car, it is worth mentioning the low fuel consumption. So, for example, the fuel consumption on the highway is 9.4 liters of fuel per 100 km, and in the city – 11.8 liters of fuel per 100 km. The all-wheel drive model uses 12.4 liters of fuel per 100 km in the city.
The manufacturer took very good care of the comfort of the driver and passengers. The multimedia system and many seat settings are only “flowers”. There is even a retractable footrest that will help you comfortably sit in or get out of the car. The following can be distinguished from electronic assistants:
• Trailer roll and sway control systems;
• Braking assistance, including braking in wet weather and emergency stop;
• Holding the car when parking on a slope;
• Powerful and comfortable shock absorbers with protective plates;
• 18-inch wheels with all-terrain tires.
And, of course, it is impossible not to mention the daring appearance with a successful edging, a black grid and a two-tone body. RAM 1500 Big Horn is a special car for special people.