2022 RAM Promaster Owner's Manual
The American van RAM Promaster is a reliable, economical and roomy car, which is not just a cargo vehicle. This is a very comfortable cargo van, which provides convenience for passengers and the driver, their excellent safety. The main competitor of this car is the Italian Fiat Ducato. In principle, RAM Promaster was designed on the basis of this model.
Interior of RAM Promaster
The RAM Promaster interior is as ergonomic and comfortable as possible. The seats are adjustable in different directions and have heating. The steering wheel is also adjustable. There are convenient buttons for controlling multimedia and the main functions of the vehicle. In the center is a small display that provides convenient control of some systems and navigation. The interior is lined with gray vinyl fabric. As in many similar models of this type, the interior of the RAM Promaster has many shelves, compartments, pockets – you can place gadgets, documents and other things here.
The cargo compartment pleases with the following points:
• Rubberized floor that protects surfaces from scratches and chips;
• Side sliding doors, which allow you to conveniently load items from the side;
• Rear doors that open wide to 180 and 260 degrees;
• The total volume of the cargo compartment is 13 cubic meters;
• Availability of more than ten fixing rings for convenient cargo transportation.
In addition, it is possible to place up to 180 kg of cargo on the roof of the van.
Two types of engines are installed on the RAM Promaster:
1. Eco-diesel 3.0 liters (174 horsepower).
2. Diesel 3.6 liters (280 horsepower).
The gearbox in both cases is offered only automatically with 6 ranges. Such a choice of power units will ensure not only good power, but also economical operation.
RAM Promaster includes many electronic assistants responsible for safety: emergency braking system, rollover protection, lane keeping, and so on.
Buying this van, you will get very comfortable and reliable conditions. At the same time, you will always be able to transport bulky cargo over long distances.