2005 RAM diesel 2500 Owner's Manual
The range of engines pleases with a good selection of diesel units. The 2500 modification received gasoline variants in the 3rd generation, but only one until 2005, and the second gasoline version appeared only in 2009. The drive is offered rear and full. At the same time, the front axle is connected rigidly, it is recommended to do this only when necessary, and not on a permanent basis. There are also different types of gearboxes: mechanical, automatic with the possibility of locks.
2005 Dodge RAM 2500 Engine Options:
• Diesel 5.9 liters for 235 horsepower (173 kW);
• Diesel 5.9 liters for 250 horsepower (180 kW);
• Diesel 5.9 liters for 305 horsepower (224 kW);
• Diesel 5.9 liters for 325 horsepower (239 kW);
• Petrol 8.0 liters for 310 horsepower (230 kW).
In 2005 Dodge RAM 2500, the closest competitors are the following models: Chevrolet Silverado, Ford F-Series, Toyota Tundra, Nissan Titan.