2021 RAM 1500 Owner's Manual
The 2021 RAM 1500 super pickup truck is the largest and most powerful in its class. It has no direct competitors, and in many ways this car is unique. The model was presented for the first time in 2021 and passed numerous tests in extreme conditions. The manufacturer will pleasantly surprise even the most demanding buyer.
The 2021 RAM 1500 is equipped with a 6.2-liter gasoline engine that produces 702 horsepower and 881 Nm of torque. The pickup accelerates to 100 km/h in just 4.5 seconds, and the maximum speed is 190 km/h. This is an ideal option for off-road driving and for operation in extreme conditions. The gearbox is an 8-speed automatic that works very smoothly in any operating conditions.
RAM 1500 pleases with many systems and features, among them we can highlight:
1. A reinforced frame that withstands serious mechanical loads.
2. More than 100 active and passive safety systems, including: frontal collision prevention system, lane keeping, rollover protection, 6 airbags, etc.
3. Aluminum independent suspension, providing comfortable operating conditions.
4. Control of many systems with the help of a 12-inch screen.
5. The most comfortable salon with systems of heating, ventilation and so on. The salon is covered with premium genuine leather.
6. The clearance of the car is 300 mm, while the RAM 1500 TRX can easily overcome a ford with a depth of up to 813 mm.
7. The most effective air filters that protect not only from dust, but also from water.
8. Air supply to the engine through two channels: through the radiator grill and through the air intake.
9. The largest non-commercial brake segment in the world.
10. Very spacious interior of the car.
Are there competitors in the RAM 1500?
This car will overcome almost any obstacles. It will delight you with its reliability, power and comfort. The nearest competitor is the FORD F-150 Raptor, but the RAM 1500 is still a head higher.