2022 RAM 3500 Owner's Manual
The RAM 3500 car is the flagship of the pickup line. Initially, this car was designed for towing trailers. For families in the USA, it is often used to transport mobile homes and other trailers. The latest generation of RAM 3500, presented in 2021, was improved in this indicator: now the car can transport a trailer weighing up to 16,828 kg, which is 907 kg higher than in the previous generation of this model.
Three types of engines are installed on the RAM 3500:
1. Petrol 6.4 liters (410 horsepower).
2. Turbo diesel 6.7 liters (370 horsepower).
3. The third option is a leader in its segment: an updated 6.7-liter turbo diesel (406 horsepower) with a torque of 1458 Nm, which is 102 Nm more than the previous generation of this car.
Two types of gearboxes are installed on the car: for the gasoline version – an 8-speed automatic, for diesel – a 6-speed automatic.
2022 RAM 3500 Features
For convenient and safe towing of cargo, the RAM 3500 car is equipped with a unique control system. Circular cameras provide maximum control over the surrounding environment, and also broadcast on the monitor the view of the car with a trailer from above, which allows you to park easily and quickly and perform many other maneuvers as safely as possible.
Other features of the car, aimed at comfort and safety, are also pleasing:
• The rear-view mirror is easily transformed into a rear-view camera screen;
• Monitoring the pressure in the tires of the car itself, as well as the trailer;
• Convenient pneumatic suspension;
• Electronic systems for emergency braking and control of the situation on the road;
• Spacious leather interior with wooden inserts – looks very stylish and rich.
The manufacturer also spent a lot of effort on the most reliable securing of loads – they are fixed directly in the cabin, which ensures maximum safety and efficiency.
This car has two main competitors with similar types of cargo attachment: Ford F-450 Super Duty and Chevrolet Silverado 3500 HD.